Wednesday, April 26, 2006

The Adoption Chronicles: volume 21

I have been so absent from everything else in our lives because of this adoption fiasco we are experiencing. Lara has been so supportive and so optimistic. Though I have been the mouthpiece and ambassador of “us” in this whole adoption process I could not have done it with out her. She is such a wonderful person, she makes me so happy. For the first time today I realized if none of this works out, if we are unable to adopt that I would be happy living the rest of my life with just Lara. Today we started wondering if Danger would still be the best name for him, we have a hard time coming to an agreement on that, but we’ll get the baby first and then welcome the stress of naming him. Tomorrow, Nikki and Aaron and their Moms will be going to mediation to discuss their positions, I can’t sleep tonight I can only think about the many endings tomorrows meeting may have.

No comments: