Friday, April 7, 2006

The Adoption Chronicles: volume 9

We went to the temple today. I really needed to go because the last week has been nothing but discouraging. We got Lara’s BCI and she failed. Nobody seems to be able to tell us what exactly that means, or how it can be remedied… so that is going to be a major obstacle to overcome. Anyway, I don’t know what we are going to do, it seems as though all things are mounting against us. I am really glad that we went to the Temple today. I have been fasting today, and hoping that I could get some answers or revelation in the Temple. I prayed that I would know how to proceed. I didn’t get a specific answer, but I felt very happy and peaceful. I had this overwhelming feeling that we had already succeeded… I felt like I just needed to trust the Lord and do all I could and he would make it all work out. Tomorrow is going to be a good day, I can feel it!

No comments: