Sunday, June 1, 2008

Blogging

Not a day has gone by since my last post that I haven't thought... "I need to make a blog post today." For one reason or another though, I just haven't had the time, maybe its the sun, maybe its how crazy busy work has been, maybe its been all the ladies, or the new roommates. They probably all blend.


So today I got home from church took the Dogs skateboarding and for the first time in several Sundays I wasn't exhausted and didn't want to take a nap. I thought "I need to make a blog post today." I grabbed my lap top, and went out onto my back patio with the intention of writing something profound or funny, that was at 4:30...

Then I realized that I hadn't read anyone elses blogs over the last two weeks. I figured I'd start there, and hopefully be inspired. I have way too many blog friends and read way too slow, because it took me 3 hours just to get caught up. Not to mention the time it takes to think up funny comments. Now I have to go and there is no time for me to write my own post. Go figure.

As a cop out to actual blogging, here are some random pics taken while I was too busy to blog.

John Maxim

12 comments:

Steph said...

I'm glad you're back to blogging!!! I missed your sarcastic wit. Um, what's up with the pictures of you booty slapping?

Cameron's Corner said...

You said the photo's were taken while you were too busy to blog... but your hair is different lengths in each photo.

Liar.

Johnny Metropolis said...

Steph: Those were Birthday spankings... my hand got pretty sore once I got to 25.

Cameron: I would be a liar, unless I got a haircut on Wednesday, which I did. Therefore I find your feeble attempt at mockery er, uh, feeble.

Laura Lee said...

There you are.

But you know what, I spend enough time with you to know at least one of these pictures was taken over two weeks ago. Unless there was a reenactment of the Frontrunner episode.

Welcome back!

Janey said...

Pic of you and Shanna looks like from straight out of a movie: Serious conversation, there was a fight, Shanna has been yelling at you and you have said a lot of things you didn't mean to say, and then you say, "I'm sorry, (pause) I have to go"! Are you with me?

Cook with Tom said...

Cameron... I think John just wears various length wigs when he's out and about.

Otherwise, King Kong would probably use him as roll on deodorant.

Not that I have room to talk.

SRA said...

Looks like Shanna wants to bite you. And thanks for the sexy ankles comment at church yesterday. I was literally waiting for you to say something about the new shoes, and you didn't disappoint.

Jaime Van Hoose Steele said...

I took 4 out 6 of those photos....it's good to know they are going to good use somewhere and not just being lost in the facebook system.

Heather said...

I'm the same way when it comes to reading my friends blogs. There are so many of them, and then when I sit down to catch up, I never have time to blog something of my own. You could use google reader and then it will let you know when someone has posted something new! I love it.

Unknown said...

I like the comment counter... it looks like your friend Cameron hows too much to say, or too much time, I don't think anyone could compete with him now, you should start it over.

Cameron's Corner said...

Hey Emily... it's a bit of both. Now I'm "28".

Hilda said...

Welcome back. Cop out or not, the post was great (as always). And the comments are always much appreciated.