Thursday, March 23, 2006

The Adoption Chronicles: volume 2

Both Lara and I were really impressed by Nikki, and her mother. I think that the meeting went really good. Of course Lara thinks that it was excellent and that she is going to pick us for sure. I am inclined to be a little bit more reserved as we had felt good the about others before and nothing happened. Either way it’s hard to imagine now that we could be parents in two months! Also today, I had a really long conversation with someone at LDS family services. I mentioned to her that we may be adopting someone in two months and she told me that there was no way possible to get it all done in that amount of time. Seeing as we haven’t been picked yet that shouldn’t be a problem, but I got the ball rolling for future adoptions.

No comments: